|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Chi phí sinh hoạt||Contact the university / college|
|Mật độ sinh viên||Contact the university / college|
|Sinh viên quốc tế||Contact the university / college|
|Loại trường||Tư thục|
Về Cao đẳng Kinh Doanh và Công nghệ Quốc tế London
Thông tin về trường
Established as the International College for Brunel University in July 2003, the London International College of Business and Technology offers the following facilities:
- Accommodation – Three different types of accommodation is available to all students. The options range from En-suite, Standard as well Studio Flats for couples. The range of options comes with facilities, differing from the accommodation type.
- Dining - Students have access to a wide variety food in the canteen, Cafe Rococo, The Hub, Bar Zest, on-campus supermarket as well as Locos. These optional café’s and restaurants are sure to quench any type of craving, with the delightful line up of food.
- Library - The Library located at the heart of the campus offers 1,200 study spaces, nearly 500 PCs, study rooms, Wi-Fi and as well as an extensive collection of books, journals, eBooks and over 16,000 e-Journals for the reference of students and staff alike.
- Sports - The sports centre at LIBT offer a range of fantastic facilities. Equipment ranges from an indoor 132 sprint and hurdle track to a fitness suite offering over 70 cardiovascular and resistance stations to a floodlit six-lane 400m track.
- Computer Labs - Computer and media services are widely available throughout the campus with PC workstations at almost every corner and media equipment loan services available to assist students with presentations and projects.
London International College of Business and Technology is conveniently located at Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, Middlesex, United Kingdom. LIBT is located on the main campus at
Brunel University, easily accessible by all modes of transport.
The Uxbridge tube station is the terminus for both the Metropolitan and Piccadilly underground lines. The station is connected to a bus terminus with connections to Hillingdon, Hayes, Ealing, Ruislip, and Slough.
By bus, from Heathrow Central you can take A10 Heathrow Fast (frequency is every 15 minutes) and the journey time is approximately 25 minutes. From Stockley Park, take A10 Heathrow Fast and the journey time is approx 10 minutes.
On and Off Campus
Thông tin bổ sung
Mọi thông tin hỗ trợ về tư vấn du học, thông tin hỗ trợ tài chính hoặc hướng dẫn cách thức tìm các chương trình học bổng, xin vui lòng điền thông tin vào form có sẵn, hoặc liên hệ với EasyUni Việt Nam theo số hotline - email: email@example.com
Các kháo học có sẵn 40Accounting & Finance 10 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 22 Computer Science, IT 10 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Law 4
Đánh giá 0
Be the first one!