- 39 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 36 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 17 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 17 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 21 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 24 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 23 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Thông tin không có|
|Chi phí sinh hoạt||Thông tin không có|
|Mật độ sinh viên||Large (More than 10,000)|
|Sinh viên quốc tế||35%|
|Loại trường||Tư thục|
Về Đại học Edinburgh
Thông tin về trường
University of Edinburgh has 6 main sites as stated below:-
- Central area
- King's Buildings
- Little France
- Pollock Hall
- Moray House
- Easter Bush
The university provides 17 libraries in total consists more than 600,000 electronic books and over 20,000 electronic journals. Students could find study space and computing facilities in the library. The university also has a wide range of quality accommodation available for students, located both on campuses and in surrounding areas.
The university is located in Edinburgh that is well connected to the UK road and motorway network. It can be reached quickly by local buses from Princes Street or by taxi.
Undergraduate Student Accommodation
- Mansion Fountainbridge: Mansion Fountainbridge has 64 single, study bedrooms available to University of Edinburgh students in four or six bedroom cluster flats. All bedrooms have wash-hand basins. All rooms have been refurbished in recent years with contemporary furnishings, fittings and wood-effect laminate flooring.
- IQ Fountainbridge: IQ Fountainbridge contains single ensuite study bedrooms, in four, five or six bedroom flats sharing a kitchen/living area. There is an attractive common room available on site.
Postgraduate Student Accommodation
- Holyrood South: Holyrood South is a new development opening in September 2014. This impressive building in Edinburgh Old Town designed by award winning Richard Murphy Architects comprises 249 bed spaces within 4 , 5 and 6 person flats around a central courtyard.
- Potterrow: Potterrow is a new accommodation for September 2014. The development is adjacent to the main Univeristy building of Old College and the University buildings around Bristo Square. The property has 151 spaces in 40 flats, that are mainly three and four bedroom.
Thông tin bổ sung
Mọi thông tin hỗ trợ về tư vấn du học, thông tin hỗ trợ tài chính hoặc hướng dẫn cách thức tìm các chương trình học bổng, xin vui lòng điền thông tin vào form có sẵn, hoặc liên hệ với EasyUni Việt Nam theo số hotline - email: email@example.com
Các kháo học có sẵn 10Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Computer Science, IT 2 Engineering 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1 Mandarin (Chinese Language) 2
Đánh giá 0
Be the first one!