|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Chi phí sinh hoạt||Contact the university / college|
|Mật độ sinh viên||Large (More than 10,000)|
|Sinh viên quốc tế||Contact the university / college|
|Loại trường||Công lập|
Về Đại học Wales Trinity Saint David
Thông tin về trường
- Lampeter Campus:
The campus was founded in 1822 as St David's College to provide a liberal education to members of the clergy. Over the years it developed a range of subjects and, as the University of Wales Lampeter, enjoyed a reputation for undergraduate and postgraduate provision in English, Archaeology, Chinese, Classics, History, Theology, as well as introducing new areas such as Philosophy, Anthropology, Ancient Civilisations and Creative Writing. Now, as UWTSD, the academic community continues to thrive and the portfolio offered attracts an international cohort of students each year.
- Carmarthen Campus:
The original 1848 building lies at the heart of the Carmarthen campus. It was initially known as South Wales and Monmouthshire Training College and was established to train teachers for church schools in England and Wales. It later became known as Trinity College and subsequently Trinity University College before joining forces with the University of Wales Lampeter to create UWTSD.
- Swansea campuses:
For most of the twentieth century there were three separate educational institutions serving the city of Swansea: the Swansea College of Art (established in 1853); the Swansea College of Education (established in 1872) and Swansea Technical College (established in 1895).
The University's main campuses are situated in various locations in and around Swansea's city centre as well as in the rural towns of Lampeter and Carmarthen in South West Wales. The Wales International Academy of Voice, under the Directorship of Dennis O'Neill with Dame Kiri Te Kanawa as its patron, is located in Cardiff and in addition the University has a Business School in London for international students.
- All Trinity Saint David accommodation at Carmarthen is located on the main campus. We are fortunate to be able to accommodate the majority of first year students in catered Halls of Residence. Second, third year and postgraduate students are able to choose our en-suite self-catering flats.
- Our relatively small campus ensures our students benefit from a close community atmosphere with excellent sports facilities and leisure facilities located on site.
- Located to the west of the county town of Carmarthen, the University campus enjoys good access, with the M4 close at hand, a main line railway station in Carmarthen itself and an international airport within one hour’s drive at Cardiff.
- We can accommodate 631 students, in a choice of single and shared bedrooms.
- We can offer accommodation for disabled students. Disabled students should contact the Accommodation Office with details of their requirements at the earliest opportunity.
- All Trinity Saint David accommodation at Lampeter is located on the main campus. Students who prefer to live in the town or in the surrounding area can usually find suitable shared houses or cottages.
- We can accommodate most first year students on campus with rooms also available for second, third year and postgraduate students.
- Our relatively small campus ensures our students benefit from a close community atmosphere with excellent sports and leisure facilities on site.
- We can accommodate 623 students, in a choice of single and shared bedrooms.
- The University accommodation consists of about 15 different residences ranging in size from 6/7 roomed houses to halls with from 21-71 rooms. Most of the rooms are self-catering and a number of rooms have en-suite facilities and disabled access.
- We can offer accommodation for disabled students in our en-suite halls and have a number of suites in Lloyd Thomas Hall with facilities such as accessible bathrooms and variegated height work surfaces. Disabled students should contact the Accommodation Officer with details of their requirements at the earliest opportunity.
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David Swansea has five halls of residence based on two separate campuses. There are over 300 rooms for first year students to apply for with a mixture of standard study bedrooms and rooms with en-suite facilities.
- When students apply for a place in halls they can specify their preference on where they would like to stay. The Accommodation Department will then allocate all rooms in halls from April until September. Every effort will be made to give students one of their three main preferences although because of demand this may not always be possible.
Thông tin bổ sung
Mọi thông tin hỗ trợ về tư vấn du học, thông tin hỗ trợ tài chính hoặc hướng dẫn cách thức tìm các chương trình học bổng, xin vui lòng điền thông tin vào form có sẵn, hoặc liên hệ với EasyUni Việt Nam theo số hotline - email: email@example.com
Các kháo học có sẵn 10Accounting & Finance 1 Business, Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 5 Humanities & Social Sciences 4
Đánh giá 0
Be the first one!