|Campus setting||Thông tin không có|
|Chi phí sinh hoạt||Thông tin không có|
|Mật độ sinh viên||Medium|
|Sinh viên quốc tế||Thông tin không có|
|Loại trường||Tư thục|
Về Đại học Champlain
Thông tin về trường
- Live in the most distinctive Residential Halls in the country with Victorian-era mansions for first-year and upper class undergraduates
- Let Champlain accommodate you with Student Services.
- Get involved in service missions, student publications, and performance opportunities; take part in Activities and Clubs, and even create one.
- Become a Student Leader on campus with opportunities like Resident Assistants to being Champlain's Eco-Rep.
- All skill levels are welcome in our Intramurals and Club Sports, late-night access seven days a week to our Wellness and Fitness Center.
- Feel safe with Campus Safety on call 24/7
- From Interstate 89
- By car, take Exit 14W from Interstate 89 and proceed west on Main street over the hill toward downtown Burlington. Turn left onto South Willard Street (Route 7) at the first stoplight after heading down the hill. When you reach the first stop sign, take a right onto Maple Street. The Admissions Office is in the Roger H. Perry Hall building on your left, on the corner of South Willard and Maple.
- From the South via Route 7
- Driving from the South on Route 7: about a mile north of the I-189 interchange bear right around the small rotary and proceed up the hill, staying on Route 7 (which becomes South Willard Street). Make a left at the Stop sign on South Willard and Maple. The Admissions office is in the Roger H. Perry Hall building on your left, on the corner of South Willard and Maple.
- From Burlington's Airport
- The Chittenden County Transportation Authority (CCTA) runs a regular city bus (#12) to and from the Airport for $1.25 (free for Champlain students with ID). Visit cctaride.org for details. The closest bus stop is at the corner of Main St and South Willard (right in front of the Champlain College gateway sign. Alternatively you could take a ten minute taxi ride to campus from the airport. Or you can rent a car from one of several rental companies located at the airport. Take Rte. 2 (Williston Road) west to the Interstate 89 overpass at this point Rte. 2 (Williston Road) becomes Main Street. Follow directions "From Interstate 89" above.
Champlain residence halls includes;
- Wireless Internet
- Access to a shared gigabit connection as part of Gig College
- Cable Television
- Extra-long Twin Beds (These can be bunked/lofted or set up separately.)
- Desks, Dressers and Closet Space for Each Student
- Hardwired Fire Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Common Microwaves
- Coin-operated Laundry Machines
Contemporary Residence Halls
- 308 Maple
- Adirondack House
- Boardman Hall
- Butler Hall
- Juniper Hall
- Valcour Hall
Apartment-Style Residence Halls
- Spinner Place
Victorian-Era Residence Halls
- 396 Main Street
- 371 Main Street
- Bader Hall
- Bankus Hall
- Carriage House
- Cushing Hall
- Hill Hall
- Jensen Hall
- Lakeview Hall
- Lyman Hall
- McDonald Hall
- North House
- Pearl Hall
- Rowell Hall
- Sanders Hall
- Schillhammer Hall
- South House
- Summit Hall
- Whiting Hall
Thông tin bổ sung
Mọi thông tin hỗ trợ về tư vấn du học, thông tin hỗ trợ tài chính hoặc hướng dẫn cách thức tìm các chương trình học bổng, xin vui lòng điền thông tin vào form có sẵn, hoặc liên hệ với EasyUni Việt Nam theo số hotline - email: email@example.com
Các kháo học có sẵn 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 3
Đánh giá 0
Be the first one!